Our stay of four nights was perfect. The hotel grounds, lobby, and rooms are lovely. I was amazed that staff working at the desk knew who we were no matter what the hour of the day was when we had a question. They had good suggestions about things to see and do in the area. We ate at the hotel restaurant Haro's and it was very good. The restaurant staff were also very friendly and the food was very good. Get to know Dave the black lab at the hotel if you are a dog lover. He is a good looking and friendly black Lab. Taking him for a walk was fun and gave us our "Lab fix" while we were away from our Lab at home. Our room was modern and very clean. We had a beautiful water view and it was quiet both during the day and night. Overall, this was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa