We had family gathering and chose this waterfront property as our venue. The view and suite amenities made this a perfect choice and a few nights we had family back as many as 25 - with lots of room to accommodate our family. We chose the one bedroom suite which had two full baths, dishwasher, cooktop, convection oven and large refrigerator so we were self sufficient in our family activities. Two of our adult daughters joined us and booked the adjoining room with two queen beds which was great.
It is conveniently located to a grocery store, wine and beer (across the street) and lots of unique shops if you are into shopping.
Great restaurant and spa, park with a bandshell beside overlooking sailboats slowly sailing by with a backdrop of islands - picture perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney