The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa
$124
Travelocity
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
$108
Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
$97
$96
$89
$58
$175
$165
Villa Eyrie Resort(Malahat)(Great Value!)
$147
$140
Cherry Tree Inn(Saanich)(Great Value!)
$78
$55
Agoda.com
$116
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssidney piercoffee shopunderground parkingsignature suitebeautiful hotelocean viewbedroom suitehotel staffdining tablebeautiful roomhotel roomfull kitchenacross the streetwonderful viewsized bedbutchart gardenssame building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My wife and stayed here for the first on the Valentines weekend, we were blown away with just how nice this hotel is. The room was comfortable, spacious and had lots of amenities along with a flat screen TV, coffee facilities and cable TV. Bed was very comfortable. The staff are friendly and very approachable any issues they help you out and point you in the right direction. We liked it so much we book again for May 2014. If there was one thing that needs working on it is the parking situation, not the easiest and when the restaurant is full its hard to get a space, the rate is not bad at $5 per night. Overall very impressed and we would recommend this hotel to anyone, its in a great location, with great staff and great rooms.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The rooms are spacious, lots of room to visit with friends if needed. We traveled with our teenage son who slept on the pull out and than we had a separate room and bathroom. The beds are very comfortable and bathrooms have large very clean soaker tubs. The views are amazing lots of windows through out. We used the spa downstairs which was very convenient. Ate at the Pub in the restaurant - loved the Mac and Cheese. Go to the Bakery across the street BUT go early for the apple fritters - you will not be disappointed! We will return.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Service excellent. Room comfortable and quiet. Hotel clean. Staff friendly and helpful. I am not certain why this review has to be 200 words when I have succinctly given my comments in many fewer words than asked for.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days, while on a business trip in January 2014. For a hotel in a small retirement community, it has a 5-star feel! The check-in process was fast and easy, and the staff was always friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms are huge, mine was overlooking the ocean, and very well equipped. Huge bathroom, with a tub, and all the towels, soap & shampoo you can ever need! I quite enjoyed the choice of tea and coffee in the room as well.
Wasn't a fan of breakfast not being included in the stay, but there is a great Café 2 blocks away and a Tim Hortons that recently opened.
The restaurant (Haro) is very nice as well, I enjoyed a great meal there. If you want, you can also order breakfast to your room at a reasonable price (I didn't have a chance to do that, because I had two more co-workers staying at the same hotel).
Anyways, book this place and you won't regret it!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My brother and I needed a place to stay while visiting relatives and friends in the area. Just minutes from the ferry and at the water end of Sidney's main drag, this is a new hotel done in a minimalist/modern style. Two big queen beds, lots of storage and room space plus a large bathroom (6' tub - rare these days in hotels) suited us just fine. Our room was clean and neat and not worn at all. The only issue I have is with the glass-panel-no-shower-curtain setup. Maybe it is my round shape, but the water ricochets onto the floor.
I've stayed here before and will probably stay there next time I'm in town again.

Room Tip: You can pay more and have a view of the Strait, but you can also save your money and just take a walk out on the pier.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family