The rooms are spacious, lots of room to visit with friends if needed. We traveled with our teenage son who slept on the pull out and than we had a separate room and bathroom. The beds are very comfortable and bathrooms have large very clean soaker tubs. The views are amazing lots of windows through out. We used the spa downstairs which was very convenient. Ate at the Pub in the restaurant - loved the Mac and Cheese. Go to the Bakery across the street BUT go early for the apple fritters - you will not be disappointed! We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney