This hotel is first class with a beautiful location and very friendly staff that stay out of your way unless you need them. Stayed here over Christmas while visiting family. Steps from the pier and the sea and located right on the Main Street of shopping in Sidney. Christmas stocking left on the door on Christmas Day with treats was really special. Also loved the book exchange on every floor by the elevator. Really nice spot to relax and enjoy a beautiful place. Rooms were really well done and comfortable with all the amenities. Loved the TV with the on screen channel guide just like at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa