My husband & son stayed at this hotel right after it opened last summer and they loved it! Hubby isn't usually very effusive in giving hotel commentary unless it's realllllly nice. In this case, I wondered what he would say as I had booked for them and was staying behind, stateside. I called the first night and asked how it was - husband said "Fantastic - Just Great!!" Wow - that worked out! They said it was very comfortable, large room with great bed, good food, really nice staff and great location right at the water. You can check out their website at sidneypier.com. This hotel is in Sidney which is very close to the airport. Victoria is just over a half hour away so when we have an early morning flight home we always stay somewhere in Sidney & avoid the drive in from Victoria. We used to stay at another place which was convenient and nice but this hotel will be our new place. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa