I booked this hotel online and at the time, all that was available was a king suite room. We were traveling with our preteen son, so a king wasn't optimal, but it was better than nothing as we had to catch the ferry early in the morning. Upon check in the front desk clerk asked if we would prefer 2 queen beds. I said yes but that I didn't think there were any available. She worked the computer for a bit and did indeed find us a room with 2 queens. It still had a great view on the top floor (which we requested) and the best part was that it was $100 cheaper than what I had booked the suite for originally. She didn't have to do any of that, but she did. That's customer service! Also a plus, the location is fabulous and the beds were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney