This was an unexpected surprise (except for previous reviews). It was top-notch both in decor and service. We could not understand why such a nice hotel was located in Sidney. The rest of the town is not much. (We never found the numerous bookstores noted in some guide books). Sidney is cute, and they've certainly kept it tidy. However, the hotel seemed out of place. One of our hosts on the SJ islands suggested that they are probably gearing up for the Vancouver Winter Olympics. We enjoyed our stay and would readily return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney