“Absolutely stunning intimate beachfront wedding...”
other travelers have booked this property
Salish Sea Beach House B & B Living Room
Salish Sea Beach House B & B
Living Room
Kitchen/Dining Room
Bedroom Queen size Bamboo mattress custom Mahogany Headboard and float tables
Mount Baker This is one of your views!
Bill our resident Great Blue Heron
Sunrise right out your window!
Lotus doors welcome you ....
Salish Sunrise
Ivy pillars in the back yard
Mahogany custom kitchen
Solaris Suite entrance
Mount Baker pre dawn ....
Double rainbows right from our property!
Bazan Bay ... this is how our day starts!
Sidney Pier
Male Anna's Hummingbird ... one of our yearly residents.
Man by the Sea ...
Salish Sea pre dawn
They otter know it's a great place to stay!
Dining room and lotus front door
Yes this is your view!
A blazing sunrise!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
William W
Morinville
“Absolutely stunning intimate beachfront wedding destination!”
Reviewed August 12, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We were looking for a destination that would provide us with a beautiful setting for our intimate (Small) wedding needs. We wanted to have a beachfront ceremony. We also wanted a beautiful suite for our honeymoon evenings. Then, there was also the hope that we would have a spot for some beautiful wedding pictures and a meal. The Salish Sea Beach House B&B provided all of this and much much more. Shelly went above and beyond in providing an unbelievable setting for our now very special wedding ceremony on the beach and a wonderful reception dinner in the absolutely magical English style garden in the back of the SSBH. The gardens must be seen to be appreciated. I cannot easily put into words all that the SSBH has to offer as an intimate beachfront wedding destination. The proprietor, Shelley Lewis is an unbelievable host who made all our hopes and dreams for our wedding day come to stunning colourful life! The SSBH property is beyond words and I would recommend this B&B to anybody and everybody whether it is for a beachfront wedding with stunning grounds and accommodations or just for a high end getaway on the beautiful Salish Sea in Sidney, BC. I cant imagine that anybody could find anything wrong with SSBH!! You and yours will be blown away!!! Thank you Shelley for all that you did for us to make our wedding day a memory we will all cherish forever!
We will be back!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautifully designed and spotlessly clean Solaris Suite and the intimate private beach area and English gardens.
Liked least: Nothing it was all unbelievably beautiful!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 18, 2015
I feel honoured that you chose the SSBH for your special day and can not wait for your return! It was a spectacular wedding and the love that filled this property was memorable! Thank you so much for this spectacular review!
Shelley
glacial_e...
Okemos, Michigan
“I can't imagine staying anywhere else!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Terrific location overlooking the water. We enjoyed the view, and loved walking on the beach. The suite was even better than the photos. Spotlessly clean, very comfortable, spacious and inviting. We lived the decor and artwork.

Both the bed and pull-out couch were very comfortable. Yes, our adult daughter said the sofa bed mattress was so great she could sleep on it all the time! Our host, Shelley, thought of everything. From the nice toiletries in the bathroom, to robes, umbrellas and even an emergency kit!

We weren't sure of our schedule, so instead of having a breakfast prepared by Shelley, we opted to have some breakfast items provided- and Shelley provided plenty! A huge bowl of fresh fruit, along with bagels, bread, cream cheese, milk, juice and more!

One note - the bedroom is separated from the living area by a shoji screen, so if you need a private bedroom with a real door, this would not be for you. That being said, this was one of the nicest B&B's I have ever had the pleasure of staying in!

I definitely recommend the Salish Sea Beach House to anyone visiting the area!

Aug 12, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was my pleasure to have you as guests and I hope to see you again someday! Know that you are always welcome here at the Salish Sea Beach House B&B!
PJM143
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Everything a B&B should be !”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

This is a high end B&B. Everything is beautiful--even the bathroom!
The view is absolutely incredible of the ocean right out the front door.
I loved the area, so peaceful and tranquil.
The Proprietor, Shelley Lewis is FUN too.
The town is adorable with lots of cute shops to poke around. My sister and I collect sea glass and there was a small beach in downtown area that was FULL of seaglass (lots found right out the front door of the B&B too).
It was a short ride to Victoria (we came in through Vancouver and Shelley picked us up at the Ferry!) We got to experience "High Tea" and lots more shopping in Victoria.
I would go back again in one heartbeat. Thank You Shelley !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Beach right outside the front door
Liked least: That I had to leave....
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 9, 2013
You are most welcome Pamela! I too enjoyed your visit and you KNOW that you are WELCOME ANYTIME and personally I can't wait for your return!
MA
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 20, 2013
Well Miss Jordan I can't wait for you to come back here too! It was an absolute PLEASURE to have you stay and thank you for such a STELLAR review! See you soon!
Morinville Alberta
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 20, 2013
How kind!! I think it is just because I have such fabulous guests that make this all the better! Looking forward to your return and I hope it's sooner than later!
salt spring island
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Jun 20, 2013
Rose thank you so much for your kind words! Living in paradise helps too! I always look forward to our visits! See you on the beach!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing