“Late breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Went over for a late breakfast today. I had the corned beef hash and my wife the mixed grill. Both very good and filling. We'll be there again soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love this place, it is an unexpected treat, as it is in a sort of out of the way location (across from Slegg) in an industrial area. Last minute call to get a table for 8 was accomodated nicely. Food is always nicely prepared and very tasty. Kids were treated with kindness and they split orders for us no problem. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Read great reviews on this place, not too impressed. Went for breakfast, this is in an industrial park, great for industrial types. Decor was dated and dusty, which is fine if youre dressed for it, I guess. The food was good but priced as if a top notch restaurant. Perhaps the reviews were a little generous or its just not my idea of a great restaurant.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great food! Yummy! I come here when I'm getting repairs done to equipment in Sidney. Always happy with their food. Had their special last which was Eggs Benedict with back bacon inside instead of ham! Yummy.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We found this place kind of accidentally. It's in an industrial area near the airport. Wow. It's one of those fantastic comfort food places. No hipster diner experience here, this is the real deal, the place to slouch un-ironically and just relax already. Breakfast till they close at 2:30pm and you will not go hungry. The homemade hot sauce is excellent as the regulars didn't mind pointing out. I had breakfast (the special) and my partner had lunch (the other special), after trying both, I'm pretty sure you could shut your eyes and point at any menu item and get a knock out.

1  Thank JTF1911