“Good home cooking”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had breakfast here last Sunday and were not disappointed. My wife had ham and I had sausage with our meals and were both excellent as they stated, they smoke their own.
We will be back.

1  Thank NOBADDAYS2US

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Have a friend who highly recommended this place and kept having other plans on my days off so, didn't go. Well, I am certainly happy I finally did! Located in an industrial area along the Victoria National Airport and in a small industrial plaza is an amazing find! The place is cute, can sit about 20 ppl comfortably with a few outdoor tables, went on a Tuesday and it was quite busy, has monthly and daily specials. The decor is fun and we were greeted by a waitress in what looked like a Naval uniform?!

The coffee came around frequently and the food was AMAZING! I had the bacon and tomato benny and my spouse had the special and we liked our food so much we only allowed each other a little bite of each to try. You can tell that the cook truly puts passion in their food from their home made sausages which, I have tried to make and it's certainly time consuming to their home made condiments.

The washroom was clean and when going to leave we were given a warm thank you and asked how we enjoyed our meal from the two cooks in white uniform, the lady in the Naval outfit and another young lady at the cash, even shook the cooks hand. What a lovely little place, now I know why my friend highly recommended it so long!

1  Thank mahalia1980
Reviewed August 4, 2013

While in an industrial area, their food and service ranks near the top innovation, quality and often quantity. Coffee refills with a smile, interesting specials and a proprietor who obviously loves what he can produce out of the kitchen.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited Victoria recently to see my brother. He is a foodie himself and he found this little gem because he was working in the neighbourhood. My sister in law and I took the drive to meet him for lunch one day. Great little dinert tucked in an industrial neighbourhood. Chefs in the back dressed in whites, looking very professional. The food they put out was out this world. I had eggs benny with smoked salmon. Delicious!!!! Great little place, friendly staff. Wonderful lunch. I picked up the $56 bill for 3 people. I don't mind paying for good food.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Heard, from some locals, about this little restaurant with the great food, tucked away in an industrial area of Saanich. We searched it out one Sunday and we weren't disappointed...at all. We then decided to return some day and try their lunch. Today, we returned and tried their lamb burger special, which could also be called a special lamb burger. Locally grown lamb, with lemon and rosemary, topped with caramelized onions, house pickled jalapeño pepper, bacon, and jack cheese. Delicious. We'll definitely be back!

3  Thank Bob E