“disaster”

Cuisines: Diner
Sidney, Canada
“disaster”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

disaster that happens all restaurants run by this group best avoided..very poor service upn &down food generally priced as if 1st class ..which are not....other places in town to have good food avoid avoid avoid

Visited January 2013
1 Thank redline41

Moncton, Canada
“Closed!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

It may have been good but it's gone. It is now a Floyd's diner, which I haven't tried. Floyd's is located in the same area as Safeway and across the street from 7-11.

Visited May 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Closed for renovations??”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been to beacon and eggs a few times and loved it, but i visited last weekend and it was closed! There was no information up, there seemed to be construction work going on inside. I am not sure if it has gone out of business or just renovations, I really hope the latter as it was one of my favorite breakfast joints in sidney!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Pauline G
Pender Island, Canada
“not up to expectations”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The service was slow and I was only whelmed by the breakfast. I asked for eggs over medium, I got eggs over easy. The potatoes were from the frozen food aisle and the toast wasn't hot. Coffee was good, though.

Visited December 2012
Calgary
“Big Meals!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My Mum and I couldn't finish our plates we were sooo full; but we loved every bite !!
My favourite kind of Breakfasts! If I lived in Sidney I would go for breakfast here every weekend.
Great selection of Omelettes.

• Visited December 2011