The only thing to recommend this hotel is that it's near the Victoria airport so it's a good location for an early morning flight. It's definitely no-frills.
We arrived late on a Sunday afternoon, checked in and then ventured out into Sidney for dinner. Or not. The only restaurant open was a 'fast-food' type of place where you ordered at the counter and ate from a styrofoam box. We ended up going out to the airport to eat at the White Spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the main street of Sidney, just minutes from the Victoria Int. Airport and the main BC Ferry Terminal with free shuttle service to both. All our rooms have fridges & microwaves or we have kitchenette rooms for long term stays as well as pet friendly rooms. And please enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast and seasonal outdoor heated pool while staying with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Victoria Airport Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Victoria Airport
- Travelodge Sidney
- Travel Lodge Sidney
- Sidney Travelodge
- Sidney Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Hotel Victoria Airport