Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel
$144
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
$131
$128
Orbitz.com
Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
$179
Priceline
$112
TripAdvisor
$70
$248
$237
Orbitz.com
Villa Eyrie Resort(Malahat)(Great Value!)
$193
$178
Cherry Tree Inn(Saanich)(Great Value!)
$62
$139
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmitty's restaurantrestaurant next doorattached restaurantclose to the airportvictoria airportwithin walking distanceconvenient locationthe main streetroom was largefront desk staffhotel guestsexcellent hotelbeds were very comfortablequeen bedwould stay here againbutchart gardenscoffee machine
Reviewed December 16, 2010

Nice room, friendly service, conveniently located in the heart of Sidney by the sea, BC. Affordable home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2010
3  Thank CEM1102
mngr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete an online review of your recent stay at the Best Western Emerald Isle in Sidney-by-the-Sea!

We are so glad that you had a great stay with us. We really appreciate the positive feedback and I will definitely pass your comments on to the Hotel Team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not to distant future when you are next in the area.

Best Regards of the Season!

Reviewed November 1, 2010

Great location, clean spacious rooms, with friendly curtious staff, made this "smaller" Hotel feel like a "Grand" one. Restuarant on site was a bonus.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank LadyHarely
mngr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2010

Thank you for your positive review and your patronage. We appreciate having you as our guest and your kind comments of our Hotel and Staff. We use these reviews to improve our overall guest experience and truly appreciate your taking the time to post on our behalf!
We hope to have another opportunity to see you again soon!
Yours truly,

Reviewed October 11, 2010

I disagree with the previous reviewer who was not happy with her check-in experience. I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times over the years, and I've never had a poor check-in experience. Quite the contrary. There is very little turnover with the staff, as the same people are there, year after year. I find them to be extremely helpful and polite.

This property is always upgrading their rooms, and it's rare that you'll find a cleaner, more inviting lobby. Most rooms have a little area with a bar sink, fridge, microwave and a counter. Bathrooms are spotless.

This hotel doesn't offer a free breakfast but it is attached to Smitty's restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank nogobev
John S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2015

Home away from Home, that is what we strive to provide, thank you and we hope you come back soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2010

The location was very suitable to our travel plans. Ex :Safeway and Scotiabank close by.
Excellent Bus service, close to the Victoria International Airport.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sergelafrance
mngr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel in Sidney-by-the-Sea! We here at the Best Western Emerald Isle are dedicated to providing only the best possible service for all of our Guests. We are pleased to know the location and amenities of our seaside town worked out so conveniently for you and we hope to see you again in the near future!
Best Western Emerald Isle

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I booked an anniverary vacation on Vancouver Island over 1 1/2 months ago with almost all the hotels being Best Westerns. I had told them it was for our anniversay and when we arrived in Sidney the front desk was less than friendly with one of them asking me rudely if I was by myself in the room and I said no I was with my husband. I had never been asked that ever and I should have said something anyway we got a room with no view - just the rainy roof arch of the front entrance. We didn't say anything since it was only for one night but their rudeness andlack of care when they knew it was for our anniversary upset me.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Melina56

Thank you for your comments, we apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope we can make it up to you.