“TOP HAT RIP OFF ARTISTS”
Review of Top Hat Pizza

Top Hat Pizza
Ranked #35 of 97 Restaurants in Squamish
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was happy with the pizza until I checked my visa bill. They don't accept debit but do over the phone visa... I'm always hesitant of doing it over the phone and always check my visa bill afterwards. The punk who came to my door ripped me off with a smile and he did it face to face. The bill was 26 and I told him to make it 30. He called it in over the phone and said "30 with tip". Apparently that's not enough at Top Hat Pizza. My visa bill shows a 35 dollar bill for a single large pizza.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My experience at Top Hat Pizza was an excellent one. They had wonderful service and a friendly atmosphere... Best pizza this side of Italy!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Love their pizza! It's loaded with everything, especially the cheese! The staff are friendly, but I usually get it delivered. There's no room to eat in... oh well! It's great otherwise!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I tried this pizza recently after my favorite pizza place went out of business. It was terrible!! The crust is too thick and hard. Sauce tastes like it's from a jar and they put way too much greasy cheese on top. I doubt they make anything from scratch but rather buy frozen ingrediants and just assemble the pizza. Terrible! If you're wanting tasteless pizza, I'd suggest ordering from one of the chains. Better price and taste! I'll never order pizza from here again!

1  Thank cantravellor
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Good pizza, pretty much the same every time we order from there. All orders are take-out or delivery. No seating.