“Better Than Expected.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Calgary
“Better Than Expected.”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stop here for lunch on our way to Whistler. Its a fast food place so I wasn't expecting good food. The first thing I noticed is how popular this place is. There is people buying food there non stop. I ordered a three piece chicken with fries. The portions were big and the mexifries tasted very good. The chicken was juicy, well cooked and crispy on the outside. I was extremely satisfied with the food, as was my family. We paid $25 for food and drinks for three of us. Good value for quality and size in my opinion. The place is supposed to be Mexican but no Mexicans work there. The Mexican decoration is simple but interesting. We would eat there again if in Squamish.

• Visited June 2014

Squamish, Canada
“40 piece birthday dinner! ”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Ordered 40 pieces of chicken for my son's 3rd birthday. It was a hit with everyone! Yum!!! The fries were gobbled up and there was sadness when we were out. Only a few pieces of chicken remained after the party of 15+ people which made a delicious day after lunch.

Richmond, Canada
“Good Chicken - Not So Good Burrito”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in tonight with two of our staff, having been told it was a vast improvement over the previous chain restaurant.
Both of the staff had chicken dinners and I had the beef burrito. They said the chicken was okay, but my burrito was not great. The meat had been kept warm for much to long and bordered on burned, not a pleasing bite. One bright side though was the "house made" hot sauce.
There are lots of choices on the Sea to Sky for a little nosh for the road back to the city..... Regrettably I can not recommend the Mexican side of the menu.
Cheers

Visited December 2013
Squamish, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not for my liking”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

the chicken had to flavor, as for fries and gravy..
my daughter who eats every thing didn't like it at all.
i was hoping this was going to be a nice place for the family but none of us liked it.

• Visited June 2013
Squamish
“Delicious Tacos!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went there twice over the past month. Both times I ordered the two-taco meal. You get to mix and match so I had one with pork and one with beef. The meat was tender and tasty topped with their lime coleslaw, which is to die for, served over warm soft tacos. Their fries are crispy, just the way I like them. I like that it's not a chain. Looking forward to my next visit.

Visited August 2013