“Excellent Food Quality, Flavour & Price”

Spice Root Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Squamish
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Lovely Thai restaurant in Squamish, BC! I have been very pleasantly surprised by the food at the Spice Root...firstly when my sons took me for Mother's Day, and repeatedly afterwards for dinners with my husband. The food quality and flavours are consistently outstanding with friendly, attentive service. Every dish we have ordered has been fun to try and enjoyable to every last morsel. The flavours blend wonderfully without being overpowering. This is a family favourite that is well priced, and is our first choice now when we choose to dine out.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed August 7, 2013

As a fusion style restaurant, their food has a nice trust on Asian dishes, asking with shine western favorites for the kids.

If your there and they have it, go for the white chocolate cheese cake (that dessert is more of a in house chefs special)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Spice Root has been my continued favorite restaurant of choice since its opening - amazing cocktails, good prices, flavorful food with several gluten-free options and friendly prompt service. Have enjoyed date nights, dinners with friends and used as take out option. Will keep going back for more!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

So far I have only picked up and enjoyed take out (while hitting my head for not staying in the very nicely renovated restaurant). Staff was very friendly, timing was spot on, and food was delicious. Will be back for sure.

1  Thank Rose V
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I go to the Spice Root at least one or twice a week. I'm in a rock band and its a ritual to eat here before practice. mango salad or pad tai are pretty much what we have settled into. the staff always is friendly and chats us up whenever we go. don't let the surrounding area fool you, the inside is cool very comfortable. step away from your weak White Spot and Boston Pizza and try something else for a change. eat some healthy food.