“Stunning views from a local place”
Review of Zephyr Cafe

Zephyr Cafe
Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Squamish
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stopped here on the way from Vancouver to Squamish. Trendy-comfortable atmosphere (local art was on sale on the walls) with stunning views. We dropped by end of October so can't tell if there's typically outdoor seating - way too chilly for that. It should be noted that this place is definitely meant for the health conscious, particularly those who are vegetarian/vegan. I'm not vegetarian and came here based on the good reviews from TripAdvisor and because my companion is vegetarian. I tried the Veggie Burger, but didn't like it too much; it tasted bland to me. The apple berry crisp was a delight though and totally made the meal. Service was friendly. Two main dishes, a coffee each and a shared dessert, our total bill was approx $40 pre-tax. Overall, I would come back but try something else as a main meal.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I haven't been to Squamish in a while. My wife and I had an incredible post-Chief hike dinner at this tiny, mostly veg. cafe. The rice bowl, homemade veggie burger, and soups are mostly organic and completely delicious. Loose tea selection is outstanding. I would stop here for lunch/snack/coffee/tea anytime I'm heading up the sea-to-sky. From now on. mmmmm....

1  Thank Craig B
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a "go to" place in Squamish. It has great coffee and I love the vegetarian bowls! It also has an awesome seating area outside on the street. Perfect for those beautiful Squamish summer days... :)

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Every small town should have a place like this but not everyone does: a small cafe that serves a few healthy meals and good beverages; that let's you linger and read or work. This is the place in Squamish.
1. Has a couple of raw meal options!
2. Has great veggie options.
The only con is that they close early (19:00) so I have missed my chance here before after a day of biking or climbing. They should be open evenings.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The nicest coffee shop in downtown, with the best coffee for ppl that really love and appreciate a good cup of coffee...

1  Thank Ella B