“If you go once...you will develop an addiction - AMAZING!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Canadian, Fast Food, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Squamish, Canada
“If you go once...you will develop an addiction - AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is the best! BBQ pulled pork sandwiches are amazing. Friendly owners. New location in downtown Squamish on Cleveland Avenue at the old Parkside Restaurant.

Visited October 2012

Bellingham, Washington
“The Only Game in Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I've been twice to The Campfire Grill. The first time I had the pulled pork sandwich with beans. The second time I had the beef sandwich with beans and mac 'n cheese. Each of these menu items was very, very, good.

I've lived in and around Chicago for most of my life, and while The Campfire Grill isn't the greatest BBQ experience I've ever had, it is easily the best I've had during the my time in the Pacific Northwest. From Seattle to Whistler, The Campfire Grill is my favorite. Hands down. Looking forward to trying the ribs next time.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Surrey, Canada
“Darn good 'Q'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Wow! Held our annual men's campout in Squamish and decided to cater one supper - boy am I glad we did, and that I chose The Campfire Grill to do the job.
Really good slow cooked meat (ribs, pork, chicken, beef), with tons of delectable side dishes too. This is the real deal - real southern bbq made by real nice folks. And a phenomenal value for the quality of the meal.
If you want a quick, quality lunch, or to get a party's worth of take-out, do yourself a favour and get bbq at The Campfire Grill.

• Visited June 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Hard to find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

We took a very, very long time to locate Campfire Grill. We asked the Squamish Visitor's Center and the man there pointed us the completely wrong way. We then had to ask two locals at a gas station and after following some rather confusing directions, we somehow managed to stumble onto Campfire Grill. It's located on the left of the high way, you go over a bridge, then hang right so you go under the bridge and it's at the left, inside Eagle Vista RV park/camp ground. I hope this helps future customers! It's definitely worth the visit and time locating it. We ordered the combo set #1 with ribs, chicken, pulled pork and beef briskets, along with sides of mac and cheese and mashed yams. Our combo set cost $28, a very good deal for the amount of food we got. Everything was amazing! The beef brisket was our favorite, the chicken was also very moist and tasty. Those were just our favorites out of the bunch, but everything was definitely yummy. No complaints here! The ambience is nice, there is a fire, indoor area, picnic tables and a play house and toys for children. The service is also excellent, the woman who took our order was very friendly. We would for sure come back to Campfire Grill if we are ever in the Squamish area. The woman who took our order told us they were relocating in a few weeks, but I'm sure they'll update their site if they do.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Vanessa Y
BC, Canada
“tasty local bbq”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Good service. Gave us chili for free to try as we were interested but decided to order something else. Great value - large portions and sides for a good price. Very tasty.