Mountain Retreat Hotel
Hotel Squamish(Squamish)(Great Value!)
$61
$101
$90
Horseshoe Bay Motel(West Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$115
Sunshine Lodge Inn(Gibsons)(Great Value!)
$97
North Vancouver Hotel(North Vancouver)
$145
$131
Sunwolf(Brackendale)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsattached restaurantroom was cleantim hortonshot tubcovered parkingbeer and winebest western hotelcheck in was quickindoor poolchecking outcleaning stafftwo queen bedspleasant stayliquor storeon site restaurantcoffee makergreat place to stay
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife, 18 mos old son and I stayed here the weekend of the Ironman in Whistler. We were happy to get a room in the area for sure. Our room was massive. More about that in the tips to get a good room. The internet worked but not well enough for us to watch any videos which was a shame as we had lots of things we wanted to check out on youtube because of the ironman. Parking is ample and there is both outdoor and covered parking depending on what you prefer. The pool has a waterslide as well. We didn't get a chance to use it as the pool was undergoing maintenance while we were there...and the good kind that actually had people working on something not just the "closed for maintenance" sign. Rooms were clean and the staff friendly. We had a great breakfast at the attached restaurant...a nice twist on eggs benny where they used a portobello mushroom cap instead of an english muffin

Room Tip: We stayed in room 228. It was massive. According to the fire escape charts it's about twice the size of the other rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff of the hotel was very friendly and helpful during my stay. As we had a power outage in the region, the staff was active in walking guest to their rooms and ensuring the best comfort possible. The wi-fi sure can use some improvements. We were unable to connect from our room and had to go to the lobby for use of our computer & iPad. The pool and fitness room was good. Overall it was a good trip and would go there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Everything in the hotel was very nice except the awful pillows. My head could not even make a dent in the pillows, and my neck was crooked at a 45 degree angle. I had to take the bathroom towels and roll them up and tuck them under my neck to sleep. If you stay here, plan on bringing your own pillows.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My 9 year old son and I stayed at the Best Western in late June while doing some rock climbing in Squamish. I usually do not expect much from small town hotels, but this was a very pleasant surprise. Though it was busy with a wedding party checking in, the receptionist was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Her son also gave us interesting information on Squamish and where to eat.
The room, with two Queen beds, was spacious and spotlessly clean. It looked to be recently updated. My son loved the pool, especially the waterslide. The pool was busy with vacationing families, and all the kids loved using the slide.
We ate dinner and breakfast at the attached restaurant. The prices were fair, and the food was well prepared. The waitress was excellent, and accomodated my son's dietary demands.
We would definitely stay at the Squamish Best Western again next summer, on our next climbing trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BertonU
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were looking for a hotel with a pool but we got so much more. The service was great!! Friendly and so helpful. The room was much better than expected and immaculately clean. Nice restaurant and pool with water slide. Price was really good!! Can't wait to visit again for a weekend get away.

• Stayed: July 2013