“This is something everyone needs to do at least once in their life.”
Review of Sea to Sky Air

and up
Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We’re a small company with a big goal: Promote environmental awareness and protection of our region by taking 1,000,000 people in to the Squamish wilderness, regardless of their age or fitness level. Our mission is simple, but from the heart. We believe that for humans to want to protect any piece of pristine wilderness they must first know the exhilaration that comes from spending time in the mountains and oceans. Sea To Sky Air was created so that you don’t have to be a seasoned hiker, a backpacker, or a bold adventurer to experience the super, natural Squamish attractions that lay in our protected parks, ecological reserves, and conservancies. In our small aircraft and floatplanes everyone has the chance to experience the enjoyment of being amongst ancient mountains, plateaus, valleys, lakes, rivers, fjords, and wetlands, without the need for expert knowledge or backcountry equipment. We hope that once you see what’s out there you’ll want to protect it, too.
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The guys at sea to sky were great. It was my first flying lesson and they gave me lots of choices for where we could go. The scenery was amazing and we booked another trip as soon as we got back. Can't wait to get up there again.

SeaToSkyAir, Manager at Sea to Sky Air, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Thanks for your review! We can't wait to have you back to drive us around some more. This time we'll go in a completely different direction!

Blue Skies, E

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I looked outside and it was a fantastic blue sky day (finally Vancouver). Called the company and was pretty easy to find a time in their schedule. Ride to Squamish was easy and with great views.
Upon getting there, Peter, our pilot, was waiting for us and with a big smile... quite a friendly guy. We got to the small airplane and quickly airborne. From that point and for the next full hour it was just wow, wow, wow. Garibaldi, Whistler, Blackcomb, one prettier than the other... It was quit funny seeing people skiing on the resort area... they looked like ants fulling around.... and quite amazing going further to see some crazy people doing back country skiing and snowmobiling.... As we returned, the views of Garibaldi lake were amazing and even more impressed some marks from fresh avalanches - quite scary..... Landind was smooth after going around couple times loosing altitude.... All in all, we would do it again and again and again. It's 100% worth when weather is good.

SeaToSkyAir, General Manager at Sea to Sky Air, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Thanks P!
It was a pleasure cruising with you and your family. Thanks for posting your pics along with your review. Those fresh avalanche tracks were really something else, weren't they? Come back any time and we'll do it again.

Cheers

Pete

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I had to cancel my first flight due to weather; however, the staff were extremely accomadating in rescheduling. I saw some of the most breathtaking views of my life and had an all around amazing time. Garibaldi lake at dusk was especially stunning.

SeaToSkyAir, Front Office Manager at Sea to Sky Air, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

Thank you for sharing! And let's give mother nature a hand for playing along on the second try - and you for giving her a second chance!

Thanks for writing, and hope to see you soon!

The STSA Crew

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I was born and raised in BC, and I fancy myself a fairly outdoorsy kind of guy, but man my backyard is way bigger than I thought. I’m not a big fan of kitschy tours and touristy products, but these guys are anything but kitschy (except maybe their “airplane ride” sign :p) and I probably would have never been able to see these kinds of sights without them… at least not like this. I got a gift card for them for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised when I was welcomed by some young guys in jeans and Blundstones who clearly LOVE their job. I flew by mountains, glaciers, hidden lakes. Pretty awesome stuff. And they didn’t mind a chatty Kathy like me hounding them with questions every two minutes. I’ll probably fly with them again when I have some friends come in from out of town.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I went up for a flight with these guys today. They were very professional, and we had a great time. Highly recommend it. Its a very beautiful flight.

SeaToSkyAir, Pilot at Sea to Sky Air, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2012

That's great my friend, thanks for your review! When are you coming back?

We look forward to flying you around again,

STSA Crew