“Excellent Breakfast”

Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Squamish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Don't expect American Hashbrowns here - they slice their potatoes and Sautee them = very good
I had an excellent omlette and wife had waffles that she loved Waitress was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food here is exceptional, lots of yummy items on the menu. The best breakfast in downtown Squamish. It is usually full of locals. The service is good, a bit slow at times.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I used to go here with my kids fairly often until other new restaurants started opening up in Squamish. I always ordered the crab cakes which are tasty. Kids would have the pancakes. They have since expanded which looks like it would be much better now as you used to be cramped in almost sitting on top of other tables. The service is dreary however. There is no greeting when you walk in. Sometimes it feels like you are inconveniencing the wait staff. I went to buy gift cards and was made to feel like I was doing something wrong!! I haven't been back for awhile mostly because of the service. I just don't feel welcome.

1  Thank cantravellor
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The best Caesar salad you will have at a non-5 star restaurant. Nice staff and good service., easily one of the best in squamish food.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

And it was awesome! Driving around Squamish looking for a place for breakfast because the Whistler spots were crazy busy. So I checked Trip Advisor and found Chef Big D's. It did not disappoint! The food and service was great. It felt like we were locals and we were at our regular haunt. Highly recommend it to tourists looking for great value and yummy food.