“Love the chai”

Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Terrace
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

love the simple decor , love the out door choice of tables in weather permitting . The food is great tasting that I sometimes do not know what to order.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I went to Hothouse with low expectations, and was blown away! Great service, and authentic, flavourful and very nice mix on the menu. This place would do very well in a big city, and is a treat to have in Terrace! A must try for everyone.

I will be back again, and again.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have never eaten in we always take out, Food is ready with in 15 min of placing order, it is fast food but healthy.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I really enjoy the Hot House but $80.00 for lunch for three was a tad high, I thought. Had a large packora appie, three lunch plates and three cups of chai. The chai was @4.50 each..but no charge for seconds.

I still would recommend the Hot House for eating, but watch your ordering. It should not cost most of a hundred bucks for three to have lunch.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

OK we lucked into a warm evenning in late September so were able to dine outside so can't comment on ambience. Food was stellar and the special fiery curry was not so fiery but definately tastey. After our experience I agreed with the premium Indian food comments but who would expect 2 great Indian restaurants in Terrace. Haryanna's is more authentic but this is still a good dining choice.