“This Tims is busy and can't keep up”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Terrace
White Rock, Canada
“This Tims is busy and can't keep up”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This is on the main highway, it is clear it gets a lot of traffic. The dining area was atrocious with mess, it wasn't much better behind the counter where the drinks and food were being prepared. The service was slow as there clearly were not enough staff to keep up with demand.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JD778

Darwin, Australia
“Always good.”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Always good, specially the one on Keith. There used to be a woman who was always there and the service she offered was excellent. No problems and great drive through service.

Visited November 2013
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“Best Donuts around”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Fresh items at a low cost with maximum convenience. We usually just get a box of donuts to go and the variety never disappoints. Not something we indulge in often, but when we do - it's Tims!

Visited October 2013
Terrace, Canada
“This is the worse Tim Horton's I have ever been too!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My son and grandson and I tried to visit this location today, and I have never seen a Tim Horton's that was so dirty, and disorganized as this. I waited in the line for over 10 minutes, (inside) and the line only moved once. The staff was not friendly at all, they were very slovenly, filthy floors, counters, and machines. I even had the opportunity to see the kitchen, (every time they opened the doors) and that was also very dirty. I could overhear the conversation the 1 assistant was saying and couldn't believe my ears. OH I'm not sure if they made that today!!!! Then hearing him say oh your lucky they decided to make those!!! I could also over hear him repeat the order 3 or 4 times. I would highly recommend that you seriously consider re-training your management, and staff so that they know what too properly do, and how to take the orders properly. So we actually left this location, and went too the other one on Lakelse which was much better. thank you

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Cheryl F
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Best coffee ever”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We LOVE Tim Hortons ! Wish they had coffee shops in England !
Good snack food and doughnuts of course. French vanilla coffee the best ever !!!! Thank you Canada

Visited September 2012