“Very good wait staff and food.”

MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual
Reserve with OpenTable
MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Terrace
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Darwin, Australia
“Very good wait staff and food.”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Busy place for dinner but food is good and wait staff are thoughtful and attentive. The TV's are brutal, unless they've upgraded since I was there. I'll return every time I go to Terrace.

Visited November 2013

Terrace
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for lunch!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We always have great service and food at Mr. Mike's in Terrace. The only thing I don't like is the amount of noise but that isn't anything that the staff has any control over as it is the nature of the actual building. I rarely go after 4 pm as I find it is more of a bar/lounge atmosphere in the evening. But that is just me. It's a great place for the younger crowd to go and actually be able to have some fun as Terrace doesn't really have any clubs or bars that are age appropriate for them!

• Visited April 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I hadn't been to a Mr Mikes in years so I didn't know what to expect. The food & service was great, I was sad there wasn't a salad bar as that was one of the highlights of Mr Mikes! I had a salad with chicken, it was fresh and tasty. Our server was pleasant, and quick.

• Visited January 2014
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Tasty Surprise”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This was my first meal at Mr. Mike's in 20 years, there was a reason for that.
The weather was bad, and Mike's was close, so I went in for a meal, glad I did.
I ordered the Steak Sandwich, with the bar set at the novice level. My meal arrived promptly, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a generous cut of beef, nicely seared on the outside, perched on Garlic bread. first slice revealed the perfect shade of medium rare, and juices soaking into the bread. I am not sure where this Restaurant is sourcing their beef, but it is definitely not supermarket beef.

Visited January 2014
Kitimat, Canada
“Good place for dinner and drinks”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife loves the food here. It is good food with good service. There are alot of TV's to watch and a good atmosphere. Can be a little loud. 2 for 1 appies on Thursday nights

Visited December 2013