“Best breakfast in town.”
Review of Bear Country Inn

Bear Country Inn
Ranked #12 of 70 Restaurants in Terrace
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Good, hot food cooked the way you ask for it. Good servers that know not to hover over you and the prices are right. Good restaurant and open early with specials.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The bear country inn is a restaurant that I highly recommend for a delicious and filling breakfast. I especially recommend this restaurant to any fishers in the area (the reason I go to terrace every year) the breakfast was not only warm and delighting but was also gave me the energy to keep going until lunch time, not a easy task. With the Bear country Inn's exceptional service, mouth watering food and pleasant atmosphere, I highly recommend this to anyone passing through, or that lives, in the area.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Don't normally frequent this restaurant but recently had lunch there with friends. Food and service were great, and the quantity was a lot for the price.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I spent two nights here. The rooms were ok. No luxury, but it had a good bed, washroom and even hair dryer. The front desk was beyond exceptional. They greeted me late at night and were very helpful with some packages.
The motel like rooms can be noisy due to traffic, but I have to say that based on my first impression, I got the wrong conclusions first. This is a nice place, affordable. I didn't go to the restaurant, not sure why, but it seemed good and great and affordable options for full entree meals. I even noticed they have a meeting room.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I really like coming here and having some great food. They always give me lots and the food is always fresh...the are able to accomodate GF diet.