“Good Entree”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I went here with my husband for Valentine's Day, we made a reservation which I recommend. They serve complimentary nacho chips with salsa which was nice to start off. Service was nice, except they should always mention where their menu is, since it is on the wall and not hand given. My entree was delicious, crab and chicken filo with hollandaise sauce, served with rice and salad. Everything tasted great, but I must add the salad was a little drenched with dressing. So it was a little soggy. Refills also is extra, not free. Otherwise it was a nice environment and great place for a couple to have a quiet lunch/supper. My husband liked his supper as well. I do recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I ate at Don Diego's the last week of Jan. what a great surprise. I had the bison shepards pie, it was amazing. The value was great, the meal was big enough for lunch and dinner that night. The service was great and quick. I'm so glad it was recommended. I would definately return. Save room for dessert, the menu looks amazing.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

10 of us went for a friends birthday. The food was really good. I had the pulled pork wrap.(excellent)
Service is good and a nice place. Make reservations or you will not get a seat. It is always full.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

The food was excellent. I would eat here again but I would get it to go because I don't like noisy crowded places or having to duck and dodge people while I am trying to read the menu on the wall or trying to pay for my meal. But yes- excellent food!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Been here several times, and every time it's been stupendous. The only downside is it's a quaint restaurant with high demand, so it can be a little crowded.