Booked at this motel due too every other hotel in Terrace being full. At first glance the room appeared to be clean. Then upon climbing into the very old hard bed after midnight I noticed the distinct smell of ammonia. Then I felt the cold wet mattress under my side! It was soaked in a pervious guests urine! I immediatley tried to call the front desk only to find that it closed at 11pm and there was no emergency number to contact. Luckily there was a second bed in the room for us to use that night. In the morning I informed the Manager of our discovery, she was very rude and did not even offer an apology. The chambermaid who appeared to be either very hard of hearing or struggled greatly with english stated the last guests had a dog but they had flipped the mattress! I took this to mean that they darn well new that the mattress had been peed on! Stay away from this place people!
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Kitimat-Stikine District > Terrace
Ranked #11 of 12 B&Bs / Inns in Terrace
Number of rooms: 19