“Costa-lessa is our home away from home !!”
Review of Costa-Lessa Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Terrace
Costa-Lessa Motel
Ranked #10 of 11 Terrace B&B and Inns
Key Largo, Florida
“Costa-lessa is our home away from home !!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My partner Gary and I stayed at the Costa-Lessa for our local male swimsuit modeling retreat . We were excited to see our room had a gas fireplace ( Terrace is a cold place) And after a long day of auditions we had a wonderful room to entertain our new found talent in. We will be back every November TO OUR COZY HOME AWAY FROM HOME

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Gary M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Costa Lessa for work and reading the previous comments was quite nervous about it. Margaret from the front desk was quite friendly to deal with. My room was updated and clean. Only downfall was the lack of cell service, if they were to include wifi it would of made it that much better.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Mak2315
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had to stay at this motel for 2 nights while working in Terrace because of limited availability at other hotels.

When I arrived, the woman at reception did not have any individual names written into the room schedule, only the company name, so she had no idea who was even staying in what room/what rooms were open. It was terribly disorganized.

What's worse, I had a smoking room that smelled absolutely disgusting. They asked me to wait 2 hours before going in the room so they could turn a small fan on and leave the door open to air it out, but it made no difference. The clothing that didn't even come out of my suitcase absolutely reeked after a single night in that room, and still stinks now (2 days later). I even had incense burning whenever I was in the room, but it didn't help.

Various features of the room were either missing or not working: lamp switch had been broken off, blinds were missing slats even though the window looks onto the highway, towels were taken but not replaced after first night, coffee maker didn't work, wifi was terrible.

Finally, this motel is so far down the highway, it's actually outside cell service.

DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Olivia B

Travelers are raving about these Terrace hotels

Prince Rupert, Canada
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel after hearing great reviews from others i.e. that it was clean etc. We have children so we wanted somewhere comfortable and safe and clean.
This is a truck stop!
We stayed the first night and my spouse was covered in more than 100 bed bug bites. They say each bug only feeds once so that means this was an established colony of bugs!!!!!!!

We lifted up the bed and there were tons. We brought the managers over to the room. They moved us to another room that was obviously inroom smoking and it was disgusting. The smoke in the hallways was so horrible it was difficult to breathe.

I will never stay there again. We ended up having to go to the hospital to get medication for the bed bug bites as my spouse had a severe reaction to them.
It was very uncomfortable for days and ruined our trip.

Don't stay there.

They knocked $10 off the room rate and still charged us for both nights. What a JOKE!!!!!

BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!