“Can't get enough”

Dining options: Takeout
Terrace BC Canada
“Can't get enough”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

All toppings are fresh and great tasting. Checkers makes one of the best pizzas I have ever had. The sauce is not too tangy or sweet and the crust is perfect. I order here often and have never been disappointed. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Not sure about the other food items as I have only ordered the pizza. I'm sure they are good too!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stuart H

Whistler, Canada
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Best pizza in Terrace, friendly staff, fast not much else to say just got to get to one hundred characters, which I think is a bit of a waste of time

• Visited September 2012
Kitimat, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pizza is not my favorite food”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I do not remember what it was like as it was a long time ago and I guess it was OK for pizza and only guessed at it when I rated it

Terrace, Canada
“Great pizza ...only one payment option ..CASH ONLY! :(”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I really love this pizza joint!! I love that they have a GF pizza...wish they would get some soy cheese for us people that love dairy but it doesn't love us back. The only thing I really really dislike is that they changed their payment options to CASH only..hmmm I wonder why? SO VERY INCONVIENT! Because of this..we will not be buying from them until they change it back. :(

• Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Gluten-free pizza and friendly service”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I eat at Checkers a lot since I often stay at the hotel across the street. They make a great gluten-free pizza, and know what toppings are permissible in a GF diet. Every time I go in to order they remember me and ask about work and life. Fantastic service!

Visited March 2012