“When in Trail, A Must!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Great value. Go when very hungry. I really like the meatballs. Can't understand the negative reviews. Always will return when in Trail.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I have never had such disgusting food in my life. My husband use to live in trail so he suggested eating there as we were staying the night in castlegar. I felt so sick after eating it and couldn't even finish more then a few bites. Even my kids didn't like it and they love spaghetti. It was way over priced for the terrible quality.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nonstop spaghetti for those with big appetites, reasonable prices. A tradition in Trail. Aa large room set up diner style, not fancy but clean. I had the spaghetti and meatballs which was satisfying and cooked el dente. My husband had baked cheese tortellini which he said was the best he has ever had. Absolutely worth a visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just get the special- spaghetti! It comes with salad, then pasta, then roast potatoes and chicken. It is what they're known for!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Locals in Trail grew up with this Restuarant. Families would come with pots and have them filled with spaghetti. They usually have a spaghetti buffet going. I'm not fond of it. My preference is to order off the menu. Food is good though the price is great.

They have a cafeteria type setup and the staff are usually young. This place was the first job for many kids in Trail. If you take the place for what it is - a cafeteria type Restuarant providing low cost food that's hot tasty and quick, they deserve a high rating.