“Delicious!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We cam in with two young kids and had a great meal! Service was excellent and they were very welcoming to our family and children. It was very busy but food came at the perfect pace!! The Dim Sum was wonderful and the varied authentic dishes were outstanding. Everything was hot and fresh. The only quibble I might have was the plastic table cloths on each table. What a great establishment.

Visited June 2013

Rossland, British Columbia, Canada
“For sure best real Chinese in town.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

OK, let me start by saying I work in Trail, so in the daily quest for lunch, I've tried the food at just about every business in Trail that serves food. I can say with a degree of educated certainty that the Ace is probably the best lunch option in town. There are 2 other Chinese places within a pitching wedge of the Ace, but those 2 serve a more traditional small town Chinese menu of deep fried everything.

The Ace has those some of those things too, but they also serve some more traditional Chinese dishes. Specifically, I really like the radish cakes, in fact the whole Dim Sum menu is solid, the Wor Wonton soup is outstanding, spicy squid, BBQ pork, black bean and beef chow mein are all delicious. I haven't been brave enough to try out the chicken feet. Maybe someday.

Don't be fooled by the budget decor, which is truly laughable, Vivian and the crew put on a good spread. I'm heading over there right now in fact.

• Visited May 2013
Fruitvale, BC
“Always Excellent”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hands down our favorite place for Chinese food in the area. The dim sum is excellent and rivals the dim sum we are accustomed to from "Chinatown" restaurants in Winnipeg and Vancouver. My friend and I ordered 6 items from the Dim Sum menu as well as drinks ... the bill was under $40 and we were in and out of the restaurant in an hour, during lunch time.
Another amazing item is the Beef Chow Mein in Black Bean Sauce (#127 on the menu). The ginger beef is spicy and and tender ... everything you would be looking for.
If I had one "complaint" it would be that you are not automatically served white rice with your meals. Obviously not expected with Dim Sum, but with Lemon Chicken, Ginger Beef etc, it would be nice.
The service is friendly and we have always found the staff to be helpful and quick.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Trailmix9679
Nelson, Canada
“Great DimSum”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Food is usually quite good. Love their dim sum.

Sometimes the service can be slow or poor. Best to go with over 5 people and order a bunch of plates to share.

1 Thank Terry N
Trail, Canada
“I LOVE DIM SUM!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Dim sum is to die for! It's clean and the service is good. And they deliver! That's the best part =D

Visited October 2012