“Best Italian food in the area!”
Review of Amore's Ristorante - CLOSED

Amore's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Amore's Ristorante is CLOSED! Thank you to everyone
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Love this restaurant. From the staff to the food, its all great. Eaten there lots, favorite restaurant in town. They are now open for lunch....I've tried the lasagna and it is excellent. Must go!

1  Thank CDavis80
Debra B, Manager at Amore's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

So glad you enjoyed your meal here at Amore's
We are trying to keep Lasagna on our lunch menu as it has become one of our most popular dishes. Just a note we are now using Earthy Organics fresh garden greens for our salads. Hope to see you again soon.
Take Care
Amores Manager

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had never been to Trail before but I am sure we found the very best Restaurant in the whole area. The staff was so friendly and the food was amazing. And the wine let me tell you none better to be found to drink when having wonderful Italian food. Next time we go back Amores will definately be on our rout for to have great dining while on vacation. I look forward to returning.

1  Thank Katherine C

Thank you so much for coming to see us here. Hopefully it will not be long before you are back in Trail. Enjoyed your review
Take care
Amores Manager

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I dined at Amore on a Saturday night. We had heard this was a good authentic Italian Restraunt, so maybe our expectations were too high. Atmosphere and service were fine, but the food, for the price, under delivered. Caprese Salad arrived with a topping of mixed greens, which I found unusual. They had a sweet dressing, which took away from the flavor of the cheese and tomato. The Cheese was bland and dry to the palate. There was no olive oil drizzle at all. Our pasta entrees were served hot, and the servings were large, but again, the flavor just didn't deliver. I had the Pasta Amatriciana, which I expect to have a smoky flavor from the bacon, but the sweetness of the sauce was dominant. My husband had a Seafood Pescatore, which had lots of sea food, but the sauce was thin and bland. We may try again, assuming we hit an off night, but won't be recommending to others.

1  Thank Della G
Debra B, Manager at Amore's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for the Feedback. I am disappointed that your experience was not what you had expected. I also am disappointed that you did not give us a chance to address your concerns on Saturday evening. Thank you for being willing to give us another chance and allowing us to show you just how great the experience and food can be here. We are number 1 with Trip Advisor in Trail and the reason is our food, atmosphere and service. Perhaps next time you could try our signature dish, Chicken Marsala? Please do not forget that we are open now for lunch as well. Take care and come see us soon. Debra

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went to Amore to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a delicious lunch. The sandwiches and soups we ordered were very tasty. Our waitress was very knowledgeable. I would definitely come back here again.

1  Thank Sandy B
Debra B, Manager at Amore's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

We do try to make any and every birthday special here at Amore's
Please tell all your friends and we hope to see you again real soon
Come back and enjoy our relaxing comfortable atmosphere with your friends anytime

Take care

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant itself is very small and the tables are super close together.. Which we didn't like. Our food came in a timely matter but the ppl sitting next to us left as they were waiting 45 min for their meals. We started with the calamari which was decent. I had the chicken Parmesan .. I've made way better at home. The noodles were a little watery. You would think the meal for that price would come with a starter salad but nope.. My partner had the lobster ravioli which was really yummy.. But definitely not with the price. I'm glad I went there are tried the good but probably wouldn't go back again. The service was great And the staff super friendly!

1  Thank Britt1597
Debra B, Manager at Amore's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Thank you for trying our restaurant.
We do make everything fresh and as a result, sometimes, like at home, you have to wait a little while.

Remember we are closed Sunday, Monday but are now open for lunch as well as dinner, Tuesday through Saturday

Take care until we see you again.