“Wow great food amazing service!!!”
Review of Amore's Ristorante - CLOSED

Amore's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Amore's Ristorante is CLOSED! Thank you to everyone
“Wow great food amazing service!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been to this restraunt several times. I have had romantic dinners as well as buisness dinners. Every time I come here I'm met with amazing hospitality. The gentlemen that runs this buisness is one of a kind, always there when you need him. I highly recommend this place to anyone. Considering your options around the west kootenays I have never eaten at a better place near here.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Bigmikey81

vancouver
“Nice little eatery”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was the other italian restaurant I tried while in Trail. Nice ambiance in this family run eatery. I had spaghetti and meatballs, so played it kind of safe. It was good with too much for me to eat. A half litre of Trivento( not sure if that is the correct spelling) went down nicely. The menu was simple with some delicious mains , the pasta I had was great. An enjoyable meal !

Visited April 2013
2 Thank jacks0n57
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Not another Italian Restaurant!!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I've been to this restaurant on two different occasions. Both times where exactly the same. We went there both times with 7:00pm reservations on Saturdays as well. Small restaurant which has a good turn-over and it being pasta dishes at around $12-$24 I'm sure their doing well. As a Chef I loved the variety of pasta dishes and as well as seeing descent appy's. The mussle appy was par for the course, and best you could probably get for not sitting seaside. The main I had was Chicken Scapolini which just seemed like noodles, chicken and sauce. It was tasty but where was the love? No garnish? Maybe some fresh chopped parsley to put some color on a very brown looking plate or some fresh roma tomatoes would have been nice as well. It would make the plate for $22-$23 seem like it was worth paying that much. I did my own commercial food cost of that plate and believe me they could put more effort into the details of the dishes. I knock for the firt time I was there would have to be out of 3 menu items on a Sat. @ 7:20pm, ouch!!! The wait staff was ok but needs more education on the limited wine list. They also come around with a peppermill which is nice so you can have that fresh pepper cracked on salads or whatever dish. What also would be a great added bonus for the customer would be fresh grated parmesan BY THE WAITRESS. On the tables are these reduculous plastic grating mills that are for "cheesy" home use that you can by at Safeway. Get those things off the table, their brutal. Bust out some cash and by a wheel of parm and do it yourself. You will save tones of cash. The menu is great for the area but for foodies like me it's in the details and for the money people spend, I know you can do it. Just make those simple changes and you've got yourself a winner!

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank Trent H
Vancouver, Canada
“A great place to eat in Trail”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was there on business and it was suggested we bring our guest's to this resturant. We were very impressed, although small it's family owned, service was excellent and the food was outstanding. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Trail. I's right downtown 876 Rossland Ave, Trail, BC V1R 3N3 phone # 250-364-1100.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank KevinR2610
Lake Country, Canada
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

It was a very nice italian place. The atmosphere was very nice. Food was perfect. Service was great. Best sauces I've ever had on any pasta in my entire life. LOVED IT! Will be back for sure the next time I'm in town to visit family.

Visited November 2012