There is simply not a more beautiful place to stay in the mountains. The rooms are comfortable and the views are outstanding. There are chairs to sit by the river and listen to the fish jump on a sunny afternoon as well as innumerable hikes, waterfalls etc within a short distance. You can't go wrong booking a room at the Tete Jaune Lodge!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tete Jaune Lodge and Campground is located on the scenic Fraser River. There are cabins, campsites and RV sites with power and water as well as the 14 easy access rooms. The Riverside Cafe is open for dinner 5 pm - 9 pm nightly and Sunday Brunch 10 am - 1 pm (July -September long weekend) Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays rest of the season. Whitewater rafting is on site and bikes are free for your use. Mt. Robson is only a 10 minute drive and Jasper is 1 hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tete Jaune Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tete Jaune Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Valemount
- Tete Jaune Lodge And Backpackers Hostel