This is a lovely location, getting away from "busy Jasper" and convenient to area parks. Our room was very comfortable (queen size bed) and very close to front desk and surprisingly quiet! Although we didn't ask for it, it was a 'handicapped room' and we loved the easily accessible shower. We did not use it, but the hotel also had a pool, hot tub and on site restaurant. Would stay here again if the need arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valemount's newest hotel located in the Rocky Mountains, directly adjacent to the RW Starratt Wildlife Sanctuary & only a few minutes into the Village of Valemount. Enjoy a relaxing evening sitting in the Cranberry Lounge, enjoy breakfast or dinner in our licensed Summit Grill Restaurant, take a dip in the warm indoor pool, or take a trip down the waterslide. We have a room to suit you and your family or friends. Needing a break from City living? This is the hotel to relax and breathe the fresh mountain air. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Valemount Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Valemount Hotel Valemount
- Best Western Valemount Inn And Suites
- Valemount Best Western