We paid $116. plus taxes for a lovely, second floor suite. A sitting room with desk, sofa bed, reading chair and ottoman, kitchenette and flat screen TV. Then a separate bedroom with one queen bed, a second TV, and a private deck overlooking the mountains. The deck has a bistro table and chairs. Well-appointed bathroom with wonderful soap products. Great value for the price so we booked our room for the return trip when we checked out. We had the SAme room on the return journey and had another great sleep in the quiet room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valemount's newest hotel located in the Rocky Mountains, directly adjacent to the RW Starratt Wildlife Sanctuary & only a few minutes into the Village of Valemount. Enjoy a relaxing evening sitting in the Cranberry Lounge, enjoy breakfast or dinner in our licensed Summit Grill Restaurant, take a dip in the warm indoor pool, or take a trip down the waterslide. We have a room to suit you and your family or friends. Needing a break from City living? This is the hotel to relax and breathe the fresh mountain air. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Valemount Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Valemount Hotel Valemount
- Best Western Valemount Inn And Suites
- Valemount Best Western