“Awesome trip”

Stellar Descents White Water Rafting
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Valemount
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Stellar Descents, we offer whitewater rafting trips on the Fraser and Beaver Rivers as well as Scenic float tours through the historic area of Tete Jaune Cache. We are passionate river enthusiasts who love to share what these beautiful rivers have to offer. Stellar Descents is located North of Valemount BC in the small community of Tete Jaune. We are 1 short hour west of Jasper heading towards Kamloops or Prince George. Our base is located at the junction of Highway 5 and 16. Just look for the yellow school bus, you can't miss us.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great time with this safety conscious company. What a blast. Great for beginners like us. The three hour Fraser trip was perfect. Beautiful trip.

1  Thank rammblat

Reviewed July 28, 2013

These white water rapids were only a short drive away from Jasper. The company was very professional, very safe and very friendly! They made the trip such an enjoyable experience for our family! The seat at the front of the raft was exciting and the seats in the middle and back of the raft was perfect for some of the younger kids and older parents (it is less of a bumpy ride in the back of the boat). Everyone had a great time and I would highly recommend this trip and this company to anyone in the area. Jim our guide was very personable, good humoured - you tell he loves his profession and is very good at it. What a great time we had!

1  Thank AndrewGillese
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my friends and it was (AWESOME). Guys there are super fun and friendly, the adventure was great and interesting.

1  Thank Ahmad A
Reviewed July 23, 2013

While travelling through western canada, i decided to book a rafting trip with Stellar Descents. The guides were fantastic and kept me smiling the whole way down. Although I was slightly hesitant to go rafting, I felt relaxed the entire time; these guys clearly had the knowledge and expertise to safely navigate down the river. If you are in this area, and are looking for a really fun activity, I highly recommend joining a trip with these guys. Well worth the cost! Thank-you to all the staff at Stellar Descents for the unforgettable experience.

1  Thank marni b
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had a chance to do the Fraser River trip in May 2013 and it was an excellent time! The guides (thanks Jim and Tyler!) were great guys; they kept us laughing the whole time and shared some pretty cool history with us as we made our way down the river. As a first-time rafter this was an ideal trip. It was wild enough to keep us on our toes but not enough to make us regret doing it! I can't wait to go back to try the Beaver River trip. Thanks for an awesome day guys, see you again soon!!!

2  Thank HerbertSBudman