Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Grear fun, wonderful organisation.

Reviewed August 29, 2018
Kaz S
Pontefract, United Kingdom
UNBELIEVABLE

Reviewed August 24, 2018
Camille M

All reviews beaver river white water rafting rafting trip sense of humour next year class rapids great fun mighty fraser awesome trip tete jaune beautiful scenery made us feel whole group young kids adrenaline rush western canada safety instructions
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I contacted the company before we arrived in Canada to book us on to their white water rafting tour. From the start they were so accommodating. From beginning to the end we were looked after by all the staff.
Jim was our guide and boy did he make it fun! Not only was it a fantastic experience, Jim's knowledge about the river and his stories made it an all round A1 day. We (husband) even had a swim in the Fraser river, cold but exhilarating. Would go back in a flash. Thank you Stellar for a very memorable day and especially Jim.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I literally had the BEST DAY EVER! I am usually a bit of a scaredy cat, but now I'm in love with whitewater rafting!! Jim & the team really made me feel safe. I can't recommend it highly enough!!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended!! Super awesome friendly staff! Wonderful peaceful river rafting experience! Knowledgeable and well prepared business!!!! Don’t miss this one!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

We booked a white water rafting tour with our two 11 year olds and had a great time! I was nervous with the age of the kids - but the crew ensured everyone had a safe and fun ride. Safety is top notch and the guides were also friendly and fun. There were two guides in the rafts and were assisted by a driver/photographer. All were knowledgable, friendly and made the experience great. The views were amazing (even with a bit of smoke) and it was worth purchasing the pictures at the end. it was a fantastic first experience for the kids and was enjoyed by everyone!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We had such a great time with Stellar Descents. The experience is very personalised, and the rapids are great fun. It was our first time white water rafting, and it did not disappoint! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Having never done this kind of activity before I wasn’t sure what to expect.

An easy to find location situated near the highway intersection between Valemount and McBride.

We all had a clear safety brief and had all the needed equipment provided (wet suits, over tops and wet suit shoes). Then into an old school bus for the short journey to the start location.

We had Nelson as our guide who was calm yet had a great sense of humour too. A great length trip - we went on the Fraser River trip. Which had a range of white water as well as needing to get the boat out for rearguard falls then back in.

Defiantly recommend we enjoyed it 100% more than we thought we might!!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended for families. We had a wonderful guide and the whole crew was very friendly. The kids enjoyed the two hours raft and school bus!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

My husband and I booked the Fraser River Whitewater trip and we had a blast. They have a great team of guides, and are very safety conscious. I was impressed by the several life jacket checks they made, before and during the trip, to make sure people were wearing them properly. These were 8 person rafts, but only had four people in our raft so all four of us got to ride in the bow - where you get soaked (great fun!). Their gear was in great shape, and we used their booties, wetsuit and spray jacket and were quite comfortable getting splashed by the Fraser's cool water. The river was fun, a combo of flat water and up to Class III rapids. After the trip owner Jim gave us several recommendation for hikes suited to our ability up in Jasper, and we hiked every one of them - the recommendations were spot on and made our Jasper trip all the more enjoyable. All in all, Stellar Descents is a great company providing a safe and fun whitewater trip on the Fraser. Book em', you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The sites were beautiful, the guides were awesome and the adventure was spot on. A really great way to spend 3-hours close to Mount Robson. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We opted for the easy one-hour float. A simple relaxing float down the Frazier River. The crew takes care of everything - no paddling and you don't get wet. We saw a bald eagle and mama and baby bear tracks on the sandbar when we made a quick rest stop. The mica sand is neat to see and walk on. Very shiny.