“Perfect !!”

The Lords Ranch Ministry
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Kingston
More attraction details
Owner description: Awesome Horse Back Riding...Public Horse Back Trail Riding...Call to book or stop by....We are here to serve our Community. Try to promote positive reflections and trying to make a difference "One Ride at a Time!" Building ATV and off roading trails for children.
“Perfect !!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went with my mother for a trail ride here because we both love horses. When we first started out I was quite nervous on my horse as I have almost zero experience on horseback. I chickened out and didn't want to finish the ride. At the end of the scheduled ride, once the other riders had gone, Lisa offered me to hop on a different, smaller horse and have a little lesson in the ring. I was VERY comfortable on this smaller horse and had a good time in the ring. Then she took me out on the trail to ride with her. Just the two of us. I was very pleased that she didn't let me leave disappointed about the ride, and that she took her own personal time to give me a great experience and make sure I was comfortable with horses. Since the first experience, I have been back to ride. I plan on going back to ride quite often. My mother also had a blast, and is looking forward to visiting again !! The environment is friendly, warm, and welcoming. If you like horse and have lots of experience or NONE at all, I would highly recommend you give this place a visit. Beautiful horses ! :)

1 Thank brittanymaee

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horseback Riding for the Family”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Myself, my two teenage boys and my sister came to Greenwood to visit my dad and mom. Because I used to horseback ride as a kid, my dad booked the four of us for horseback riding at the Lords Ranch Ministry. We were all hesitate to go because my sons had never ridden and my sister and I hadn't been on a horse for a good 10 years. Lisa and Amanda made us feel comfortable and welcome right away. They gave us horses compatible with our experience which went a long way to helping us enjoy the ride that much more. The trail we went on was absolutely beautiful and so peaceful. Lisa and Amanda were amazing hosts and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! Ladies, you have a wonderful place and your hospitality was second to none! Best of luck! And for those of you thinking of going horseback riding while in the Kingston area, I would highly recommend this lovely place!

1 Thank Danielle M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Enjoyable!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Took 4 kids ranging from experienced to no experience with me for a trail ride and we all had a great time. The horses were really sweet and calm and seemed to enjoy the ride through the woods as much as we did! Our first trip there but most definitely not our last! Thanks Beauty, Rose, Naughty, Zip and Eli!!!

1 Thank Jenj594
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We thought the whole experience was great, the guides were top notch, the horses were well cared for and well behaved and the trails were perfect for us.
We will definitely come back with the other members of our family. Thank you for putting us at ease and being so patient with us.
And the puppies were extremely cute!! :0)

montreal
“Great time!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

At first, I was very nervous on my horse, but Lisa made me feel confident! After a few minutes, I started feeling comfortable. The rest of my family (husband and two kids) also had a great time and want to go back soon! An absolute lovely ride...good for beginners.

Visited July 2013