“Finally a close place to home for horseback riding!”

The Lords Ranch Ministry
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Kingston
More attraction details
Owner description: Awesome Horse Back Riding...Public Horse Back Trail Riding...Call to book or stop by....We are here to serve our Community. Try to promote positive reflections and trying to make a difference "One Ride at a Time!" Building ATV and off roading trails for children.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went horseback riding with my family, was my first time and definitely had the time of my life! Our guide was very friendly, gave lots of great instructions, and encouraged us to take control. Of course the horses would test you to see how far you would bend but with a firm hand they understood that you meant business. They were trained very well. I've read the other reviews and I've got to say I disagree with the bad ones. True we crossed a road but it was only to follow the path. Rails to Trails are the same way. Also, we were offered a helmet and told anyone under 18 has to wear one. We declined wearing one and signed a waiver stating we were ok with that. All the horses looked to be in good health. Definitely planning on going back later on this year!

There are newer reviews for The Lords Ranch Ministry

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We took our family here for my husband's birthday and 3 of us were first timers. We were taught how to safely mount and ride a horse along a forested trail. It was wonderful to be in the wilderness and to feel safe on a horse that would obey commands (even from an inexperienced rider like me) We were thrilled with our trail ride and have gained confidence on a horse! Thank you! Definitely would come back!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Took my girlfriend here for her Birthday. My first time on a horse and all but I was quite comfortable with the whole thing. This visit gave us the opportunity to not only connect with nature, the horses and each other, but as well leave with a sense of profound appreciation for horse back riding. I would do it again in a heart beat. In fact, I am and we're bringing the family next time :)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My family went on a trail ride at the Lord's Ranch in Kingston NS and had a great time. My kids were never on a horse before and the staff made us feel safe and comfortable. We were all treated to hot chocolate and cookies which was a nice touch. I highly recommend this place and will be sure to go back again.

1  Thank Neil M
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This was only my second time on a horse and it was a really great experience. The horses and owner were very kind and patient and really took the time to teach us how to ride the horses. it was very nice to be able to learn and have fun at the same time. The trail was really nice and the gentle manner of the horse I was on made it very peaceful and relaxing. I felt very comfortable and will definitely be returning.

2  Thank Bretongirl