“Authentic”

Marie et Guy's French Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Kingston
Cuisines: French, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Behind the Kingston's Pharmasave, Marie et Guy's French Bakery proudly stands as one of the corner stones of bakeries and healthy stores in the Annapolis Valley. With more than 35 years of experience, Guy is true French Baker: not only are his breads delicious, they’re also made with the finest ingredients including different types of organic flours. Let’s not forget Marie, the pastry chef, who will delight your taste buds with some sweet goodies!
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Best place for Black Forest cake this side of Germany and France.
I never come out of there without buying more than I intended.
Everything is so fresh having been baked overnight.
For my 70th birthday party we had a superb 70 piece cake that disappeared in the blink of an eye.
I highly recommend this little bakery in kingston.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

A nice little bread and sweets shop. It is in an old repurposed building that was not originally a bread shop but they are makeing it work. The breads are great.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We have been customers of this bakery since they opened...always greeted cheerfully and respectfully by Guy, as he is usually the one working

Today, Marie was working. As I walked in, I called hello to her and asked for a baguette.

She looked out the window and commented on the fact we were driving a new VW. She then proceeded to berate me for NOT supporting Canadian workers...why was I not driving a Canadian Made car...did I not realize this car was made in Mexico? Why did I not select a company that had a factory in Canada?

As she spoke, her voice raised, her arms waved and she proceeded to talk over me and any reasonable discussion was in vain.

I paid for my baguette..told her we all made our own choices and walked out. I will never return.

3  Thank Karen C
Reviewed August 25, 2017

This place has really inexpensive breads and sweets, yet they are the best I've found in the province. Exceptional in every way.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

We love this place for bread, pastries and other treats.
They are open long hours and always wonderful.
Can not go wrong....