“Great Food”

The Lobster Pound And Moore
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in North Sydney
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Food made with love for those who love food.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I absolutely love the fact I can watch and hear the Chefs cook our food, it just adds to the experience. The food is amazing and well prepared.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

By far,the very best Birthday supper I have had in my 48 years,right down to the twirley candle in my Lava cake.Thanks for making my day special.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My visit to The Lobster Pound was terrific . My wife and i enjoyed a wonderful curry ginger soup and smoked chicken wrap. The chef saw that we were new, engaged us in conversation, even gave us a complimentary dessert. Well definitely be going back every time i am in north Sydney. A must visit for everyone.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great little spot on Queen street in North Sydney,Perhaps a Kilometer away from the Marine Atlantic Ferry terminal to Newfounland.I've eaten here several times and its always well presented and tasty.The Pork backribs are very tender,the club sandwhich is large and full.The battered haddock is the full Filet.The Pound has limited seating so I would if possible phone ahead for a reservation.{902-794-2992}

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have eaten in alot of restauraunts on our little island, but i have to say that not one compares to our little gem, the Lobster Pound and Moore. My husband works away and everytime he comes home we make it a point to have a "date night" and it starts here. I have even decided just to go because I had a craving. The food is amazing and the service is exceptional. I have never felt so comfortable and welcome to any restauraunt. I still haven't tried everything on the menu but I'm getting there. My favorite has to be the new chicken ciabatta that has been recently added. Amazing! Along with the steak, and I dont ever eat red meat. Only a steak made by Richie. If you are ever visiting, it is more than worth it to make the trip to The Lobster Pound and Moore. You won't be dissapointed.

1  Thank Marlyce M