“Father's Day Buffet”

Canton Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 28 Restaurants in North Sydney
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Healthy, Canadian
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had been at the Canton years ago, our family heard about the buffet being offered for Fathers Day and decided to go. Let's just say we weren't disappointed. There wasn't a big variety, but everything was steaming hot and delicious. We didn't try the desserts, they looked like generic frozen offerings. We would recommend this, and we were pleased with the service.

2  Thank doucey4
There are newer reviews for Canton Restaurant

Reviewed January 24, 2014

As a child, Canton was the go-to place with my family on our bi-annual road trips to the Maritimes. I looked forward to eating there and could recall the nostalgic feeling every time I returned. We stopped going when my father passed away.

Now I am older and with my own family and I recently returned to this beloved spot of my childhood. The food there brings back some good memories.

1  Thank Arthur W
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We are on our way to PEI and needed a quick bite. Since it was a long weekend everything closed early in this town, luckily the young lady who waited on us stayed open so we could get something more nutritious to eat rather than macDonald's. Excellent food and very sweet people! Thank you for the good service and food we well definitely recommend this place to our friends.

1  Thank JulieNat
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Excellent food and very friendly service ! Great place to bring your family on a budget :) I will definitely return on our way back

2  Thank Kay P
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had a meal here recently and were disappointed. The chicken in our dish was just like boiled chicken. The food was not something I can recommend or praise, unfortunately. We should have gone to the Lobster Pound instead. If I am ever in North Sudnay again, I will do just that.