“Best Thai food around!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is the only restaurant in Truro that is reliable. We use to make the trip to the Thai restaurant in Pictou, since that is now closed it is nice to have a restaurant that lives up to our expectations. Can always count on having a great experience at this restaurant.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We stayed in Truro one night on our way to New Brunswick, while driving through town we saw this Thai food restaurant. I checked out tripadvisor and the comments were good so we gave it a try. It was so good that on our way back to the airport we decided to make another detour just to have Thai food again a week later! The food is really good, fresh and very reasonable. I am a foodie and been to thousands of Thai restaurants, I can tell you this one is a good find for Nova Scotia you would not expect to find this kind of Thai food in Truro!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We were visiting victoria park in Truro (btw it was awesome) and we wanted some ethnic food before we went on a long drive to Digby. We tripadvisor'ed near by restaurants and saw positive reviews for this spot. We walked into a nice decor, a very friendly server, and a beautiful clean booth. We asked about some of the menu options, which covered the whole range of Tai foods and settled on a Pad Thai and a Pad See Ew. The portions were very large, the vegetables very fresh and crisp, with lots of them. Great noodles, generous amounts of chicken. The overall flavor was just amazing and every time I get Thai food I have to think back to this experience. All said you're in great hands at this restaurant and the prices are really great for what you get.

1  Thank James S
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Lunch combo meals are outstanding quality Thai dishes well portioned and excellent value.
Small intimate restaurant. Take out service very fast too.
"The best Masaman curry I have ever had" was the assessment of my colleague today.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

When I ask about accommodating a gluten free diet at restaurants, I pay attention to the tone of the response as much as the words themselves. When I initially asked at Sahla Thai, I was blown away with the comfort the server had in talking about the subject! I only have a small amount of the menu available to me, but the food is good, so I'm happy with what I can get. I'm a repeat customer. This is the only restaurant I'm fully comfortable with in the area.