“Good Thai food....”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The food at this restaurant is very good, very fresh. I find that there is not always a consistancy on the spicyness of the food dishes. What says one hot pepper maybe nit hot one trip and the next time you go to order, it tastes like a 5 pepper!!!

There are newer reviews for Sahla Thai

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. I would recommend reservations of Friday and Saturday nights because it is busy.

2  Thank PANDK1993
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A relatively modest menu, but covering a great deal of ground. Judicious use of Thai basil, ginger, and lemon grass make all dishes tried so far (eight or nine between my wife and myself) very flavourful. Some are marked spicy, but are relatively mild for our taste. Service is excellent (and discreet) and food is delivered to the table very quickly. Don't overlook the vegetable dishes: they may be the tastiest of all!

1  Thank NovaScotians31
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is my first time having Thai food. The waitress seated me and brought water. She answered any questions about the meals. I asked to have my sweet meal a bit spicy and it wasn't a problem. I had the masala beef curry with rice and a deep fried spring roll, with a glass of Thai iced tea (different teas with citrus added). The meal was only $8.99 + $2 for the drink and it was more than filling! The restaurant is tastefully decorated with mellow music playing in the background.

1  Thank Kristin J
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is small, cozy restaurant on Prince St., Truro. Atmosphere is great and the staff is very friendly and attentive. I liked my friend's garlic squid. The garlic chicken was great too. I really liked the fish cakes as an appetizer. I didn't think I would like the Thai beer but it was real nice. There is a wonderful menu that covers just about everything Thai. I am looking forward to trying all of the interesting other things on the menu. There are all day specials at a reasonable price. I think you will be pleasantly surprized at this wonderful little restaurant.

2  Thank kbeaver