“Lotus Gardens”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I liked the food and the atmos0phere and the staff. We do not go there now as we do not eat MSG and we eat as vegans so this would not be a choice.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Huge Portions, friendly service. Lotus is always packed. Best egg rolls I have ever eaten. Under recent new ownership and they seem to be continuing the tradition.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My son and I are very picky about egg rolls but we always order extra here! The rest of the food is good average

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been travelling to Yarmouth for business 10 years the hardest thing to find is a variety of Vegan dishes .
This Restaurant recently changed hands and I see a bigger variety but no veggie egg rolls or Spring rolls .I would love to see more there.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food though generous in portion, was very poor quality and taste. Chicken balls were doughy and soup had funny taste. The rice was minute rice soaked in soya sauce. We know our chinese food and this was very poor.

1  Thank KALA S