“Good local spot”

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Arlington, MA
“Good local spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

We visited Marco's twice on a recent trip. Our lunch was just right -- very fresh and flavorful grilled chicken on a salad -- and homemade desserts. Our server was delightful as well.

Visited July 2014

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Great scallops!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I both ordered the Digby scallops, one dinner fried and one broiled. Both were excellent! Our service was good and the restaurant is much better on the inside than the outside. They have a lot of dessert choices but we were unfortunately too full to try one, maybe next time!

• Visited July 2014
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Just a few yards from our B & B. Great pizza and my husband had ribs which he enjoyed. Managed to get and Iced Tea unsweetened which I have found difficult to order in Nova Scotia they all like it sweetened,

Visited June 2014
“Wish I found it sooner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Just finishing up a few days here in Yarmouth, and found this restaurant. Wish I found it sooner. Great food, good atmosphere and service. Would highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have eaten here several times and I am never disappointed when I leave. From the service I receive from the staff to the meal itself, everything is always good. I find the prices to be very good as well and if I had one complaint it would only be that the menu isn't all that extensive. If they could just add a little to the menu I would probably frequent it much more often. All in all though, a very good choice for a meal out.

• Visited February 2014