I can not review all the rooms, but I would suggest you not stay in room 607. I assumed that we received a rather "older" room because we checked in with a small dog, but reading the reviews here makes me think differently.
There were large stained areas on the carpet (I really don't want to know what made those stains!). The carpet really did not appear to have been vacuumed after the last guest. There were visible signs of lint, hair, and what not along the outsides of the room. What really turned me off was when I found toenail clippings on the floor on my side of the bed.
There were a couple french fries, potato chips and little bits of food down inside the grill on the air conditioner.
The whole room just did not feel that it had been well cleaned after the last guest. Pillows on one bed appeared stuffed in the pillow cases haphazzardly.
On the positive side, the staff were friendly and even had a little gift for our dog. And the bed was very, very comfortable.
I don't want to make it sound like I was expecting a five star, but I was quite disappointed with this hotel. After travelling all day, we were just too tired to check out and find something else, but I will not stay here again until they renovate.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodd Grand Yarmouth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Grand Yarmouth Hotel Yarmouth
- Rodd Grand Hotel Yarmouth
- Yarmouth Rodd Grand Hotel
- Rodd Grand Yarmouth Hotel Nova Scotia