“friendly restaurant”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Toronto, Canada
“friendly restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

The reviews for the pizza and pasta are so mixed here , so I ordered the philly cheese steak sandwhich. It came with a big portion of good hand cut fries, with a beer and tip came to $23. The staff are really nice , the gal let me leaf through a NHL program from the 50s ! while I waited for my food and had a beer. The sandwhich was great, the flavour of the meat, the cheese, the onions, the bun, the only thing , I think it is a little small , for the cost, but it tasted great. I supplied a picture, see for yourself, sorry i had to take a bite before i took the picture.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jimmyrozner

Woodstock, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had pizza and wine for our dinner. Excellent quality homemade crust to be sure.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our waitress was friendly and helpful. Restaurant was clean, well kept and nice atmosphere! The pizza came out in good time also. Very good overall.....

Visited April 2013
Bancroft
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Vito's has the best pizza, tons of toppings and always hot and fresh. The inside of the restaurant could use a little updating. Souvlaki is also always great, I dont recommend the Fish and Chips as I find the fish is always a little too well done.

Visited November 2012
Barry's Bay, Canada
“Dated Decor, Over-Priced Pizza, & Nuked Pasta”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Vito's, Vito's...what can I say? I know you're a chain but that really doesn't excuse the paucity of your offerings. Your pizzas are below average and yet you charge over $10 for a miniscule pie (that even a small child would be hungry after eating); your seafood is ALL deep fried; your 'Italian' dishes are way over sauced and then nuked to hell, leaving the hapless diner with not only raging heartburn but also a ragingly burnt mouth; your appetizers are so generic and uninspired that one would never guess they were eating in an 'Italian' restaurant (and I use the term 'Italian' in the loosest sense possible). Other than the heinous crimes committed to the food, what's going on with the decor? Did you hire an elderly blind person to come up with the design plan? Having eaten at both the Bancroft and Barry's Bay Vito's, I am sorry to say that our family now refers to the restaurant as 'The Tomb', such is the ambiance.... and the average age of most diners who eat there.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Stephanie P
Hamilton, Canada
“Worst pizza of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

This pizza was the worst of my life that we just laughed our heads off afterward... hahaha clunk. Seriously this pizza had almost no sauce, the crust was soggy, there was WAY too much cheese, and almost no other toppings. And we order Vito's special, not some obscure pizza.

Um also the booth benches had springs that stuck into my butt and it was so terrible.

Visited October 2012